- Commencement of Online Submission: Wednesday 1 June 2022
- Expiration Date of Short Paper Submission Process: Friday 17 June 2022
- Notification of Acceptance: Friday 15 July 2022
To facilitate the submission process, please consider the following guidelines, information, tips, terms, and deadlines mentioned.
In order for the short papers to be evaluated by the Scientific Committee and be published, they should be submitted via the online platform and must be received by the deadline.
You can only submit your short paper by filling in the Online Submission Form.
Please login to your already existing personal account and submit your short paper. Do not create a new one.
Please read carefully the Writing & Submission Instructions, before the submission of the Short Paper.
- Make sure that the contact information you submit is correct because it will be used for further correspondence via email.
- Study the Thematic Topics thoroughly and submit your short paper accordingly.
- Upload the full word file, according to the Short Paper Template (can be found by the end of the page).
- You may elect either an Oral or E-Poster presentation. The Evaluation Committee has the authority to change a presentation from oral to e-poster and vice versa in case they decide it is necessary.
- Once you have completed the submission of your short paper, you will receive an e-mail notification of successful submission.
In order to submit your short paper, you are required to pay the amount of 35€/paper through the Online Form.
The payment process must be completed by Friday 17 June 2022 and is mandatory for those who want to publish their short paper.
All registration fees are quoted in Euro (€) and include 24% VAT.
Receipts of payment will be issued after Congress and will be delivered to your email.
Refund and Cancellation Policy
Any request for cancellation of participation must be notified by e-mail to email@example.com
For cancellations received by 17/06/2022– the full amount is refundable.
For cancellations received after 18/06/2022– No refund is possible.
We recommend online payment via credit/debit card. We accepted Visa, Master, Maestro, AMEX & Diners cards.
Paypal, Stripe & Google Payment
We recommend online payment via these options.
DATA PROTECTION: The personal data you provide to us is collected with your consent; personal data collected through the registration forms are intended for the sole purpose of processing your registration for the ICPESS 2022 Congress. They will in no case be sold, rented, or passed on to third parties; their processing will be done in accordance with EU legislation and Regulation no 2016/679, general regulation on the protection of personal data.
The date for the evaluation of your short papers is announced on the website of the 30th ICPESS, but also through e-mails.
To consistently meet these dates, please check regularly your e-mails.
In case you fail to consistently meet any of the deadlines for submission and evaluation of your short paper, there will be an automatic rejection.
For any problem or question, you can always contact the Congress Project Manager Mrs. Kelly Angelaki, at the following e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.