The Group Registration process is valid for a minimum of 10 delegates. In order to benefit from the reduced group registration fees please click the button “Group Registration”.
Fees for Participants include
- Virtual Congress Attendance
- Online Submission and Registration
- Congress Program and Digital Abstract Book
- Password Protected Access for all Delegates
- Access to all Sessions (live streaming)
- Live Technical Support by Professional Staff
- Certificate of Participation
- Receipt of Payment (will be issued after the end of the Congress)
Registrations are considered valid, only when completed through our online registration system, which is available via the official website of the ICPESS 2021.
Invoices are issued in the name of the participant unless requested otherwise during your online registration process.
The invoice will be issued based on the billing information provided.
Please note that all invoices will be issued after the end of the Congress.
By registering you fully accept all registration conditions as further detailed:
- All registration fees are quoted in Euro (€) and include 24% Greek VAT.
- Invoices with an address in the European Union should be provided with a VAT Number. The invoicing address and VAT number are provided during the registration process.
- Early bird rates are valid if paid until the early bird deadline.
- After early bird deadline expirations, unpaid registrations are switched automatically to the valid registration fee of the day.
- Access to the event without payment is not possible.
Refund and Cancellation Policy
- Any cancellation of registration must be notified by e-mail to email@example.com
- For cancellations received by 14th of April 2021 – the full amount of the registration fee is refundable.
- For cancellations received after 15th of April 2021 – No refund is possible
However, transfer of your registration to another person is acceptable. Any modification should be communicated to the Congress Secretariat firstname.lastname@example.org.
All refunds are processed after the Congress and within of a period of 60 days.
Refundable amounts may bear bank fees.
Requests for reimbursements must be sent only by email to email@example.com.
Refunds to credit card payments may only be credited back to the original credit card used upon payment; refunding to an alternate card is not possible.
In case of event cancelation for reason of force majeure, paid registration fees are fully refunded.
If the ICPESS 2021 is rescheduled to a new date, for whatever reason, a full refund of the registration fee will be provided to those who have already paid the fee but cannot attend the Congress at its newly scheduled time.
Refunds will not be granted for no-shows (delegates who do not attend the Congress with no prior notice of cancellation). Delegates assume full responsibility for notification to and verification of receipt by the ICPESS 2021 hosts.
Payment via credit card is recommended.
Visa, Master, Maestro, AMEX and Diners cards are accepted.
Bank charges must be paid by the participants in addition to the registration fees.
Please make sure to indicate full participant name/s and affiliation/s.