Instructions for Oral Presentations
- Your abstract will be presented in the form of a PowerPoint presentation using a data projector.
- The presentation should include 8 PowerPoint slides, the first of which will include the title, authors, and provenance and the last will include the bibliography of the abstract.
- The time limit for each presentation is 10 minutes.
- All texts in the presentation files should be written ONLY in ENGLISH (in a single presentation file).
- The presentation file shall be delivered 30 minutes before the start of the session, in the room where the abstract will be presented.
- For any tests or corrections of the presentation, an electronic presentation support secretariat will be available in the H/Y room.
- For your convenience download the Oral template file and create your presentation on top of this file.
Instructions for e-Posters Presentations
- The e-Posters are digital, they are PowerPoint files presented on a giant screen, not printed Posters.
- You should prepare your presentation in “PowerPoint presentation” format, writing the text ONLY in ENGLISH language, and in only 2 slides of which: the first one will include the title, authors, origin, purpose and method, and the second one will include the results, conclusions, and bibliography.
- After completing your e-Poster presentation, you must upload the file here no later than May 12, 2022. Attention: ‘save’ the file by naming it with the Announcement Number (e.g. P01) AND NOT THE TITLE of the abstract.
- For your convenience, download the e-Poster template file and create your presentation on top of this file keeping all other elements (background color & logos).