To facilitate the submission process, please consider the following guidelines, information, tips, terms, and deadlines mentioned.
In order for the abstracts to be evaluated by the Scientific Committee and be included in the Congress program, they should be submitted via the online platform and must be received by the deadline.
You can only submit your abstract by filling in the Online Abstract Submission Form.
Abstracts received by fax, e-mail or post will NOT be accepted. No exceptions will be made.
Please read carefully the Writing & Submission Instructions, before the submission of the abstract:
- Make sure that the contact information you submit is correct because it will be used for further correspondence via email. Pay more attention to the authors and institutions’ names both in Greek and in English.
- Make sure your e-mail address is the correct one in order the contact with the Organizing Committee of the Congress to be enabled.
- Abstract submission is necessary for the presentation of the oral and e-poster presentations.
- Study the Thematic Topics thoroughly and submit your abstract accordingly.
- *You can present until 2 abstracts as the Presenter, by paying once the registration fee.
- You may elect either an Oral or E-Poster presentation. The Evaluation Committee has the authority to change a presentation from oral to e-poster and vice versa in case they decide it is necessary.
The dates of the evaluation and acceptance of the abstracts will be announced on the website of the 30th ICPESS, as well as newsletters and e-mails. You should check your e-mails and the webpage of the Congress regularly. All abstracts will be blind, peer-reviewed by members of the Scientific Committee. If the submitted abstract does not adhere to the rules outlined here, it will be disqualified automatically.
If none of the authors of the abstract are present during the session in which it is assigned to be presented according to the program, the abstract will not be included in the Congress proceedings and will be withdrawn.
Withdrawal of an Abstract
If you want to withdraw an abstract that has already been submitted, please notify the Congress Secretariat as quickly as possible at email@example.com.
For any special request you may always contact the Project Manager of the Congress, Ms. Kelly Angelaki, using the e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.